Thursday 5 July 2012

A PERFECT DAY :))




The sovereign feeling of merriment and rejoice which i feel in every state of my mind now....

This sense of happiness I haven't felt ever before....

Every thing seems just so much more than PERFECT.... I don't care if it is perfect in real or not; at least for this moment it seems to be...


So much so that i want to be indifferent from the rest of the world and live this moment the way it is in its complete extremities.....

I want to seize and hold you, myself and everything around me; doesn't matter if it's practically impossible for me to do so cause for the first time I want to not just grasp the moment into me but explore it to every extent...

I wonder what is it making me feel amazingly this great about this day... It's a day as casual as it could be but still it’s turned out to be special.... As it makes me realize that life is lived in its true sense only when you smile from within for yourself more than for other

And you start enjoying it when u realize that you have
No worries
No burden                                                          
No question
No answer
No confusion
No proximity
No obligation
Nothing as such around you to work on it cause they complicate life instead of simplifying it....



So I keep all of them behind and walk with a smile; Just a piece of smile a BROAD smile on my face which I get from this day and

I feel fortunate to live this moment of liberty, happiness, and freedom, which give me peace of mind and explains what love is :))

Yeah that mystery feeling I could never understand until today when I envisaged that;

"Love isn’t something which would just happen to you, it doesn’t dwells somewhere where you will have to search for it when you need it; neither will it ever happen to be that love starts finding you… all of this is meaningless cause love is a feeling that you will have to BUILT it deep inside you for others and inside other for yourself until then it is definitely more or less just like love and not what love actually is like!!!! "

:))


No comments:

Post a Comment

let the reviews come in......