Saturday 31 December 2011

D year 2011 was for me....... :)

D year tht 2011 was........
At d commencement of this year....
I had many hopes and was awaiting a happy nd joyful time as i always did at d beginning of every new yr....
But as nd when time went by all of those hopes fell pray to d invariable unexpected situation happening one after d other constantly nd also very much astonishingly created an impulsive impact on me for sure nd sumhow now I'm glad enough for all of it to have taken place in my life...…


Cause it was D yr in which India was playing for d world cup nd I was appearing for my graduation exam.... Nd for d first tym I wasn't at all interested to giv those exams but yeah f best part was tht I graduated damn I did actually turned a graduate :)) by d tym i could digest this news d worst part was to cum nd i eventually gav up on d profession i was aspiring for round abt 4 long year :)) by thn......

It was D yr in which I did understand tht nothing matters more than materialistic factors in this world to almost all of d ppl in ur life including myself nd also found tht ntgn matters more than jst a gentle affection to create happiness for urself for other nd for everybody arnd u irrespective to how nd in what way u r connected to thm as if relation Jst hav no meaning at all...

It was D yr in which I did expect to experience my life in a different way than wht I had lived before, but I never knew d experiences I would get to experience were gonna be soo very much drastic to change my view point nd opinions in d most dreaded way....

It was D yr which let me know d most important lesson of my life  i.e. "LIFE MOVES ON........it just hav to move on irrespective of u wanting it to go on wid it or not orr even when u want ur life to stand still for tht tym being or may be for always..... no matter how so ever u wish to refrain from moving ahead.... Time takes u along wid it..... Yes it does nd life as usual moves on.....

It was D yr in which I planned 'n' number of thing let it be career, vacations, parties or may be Jst a mere outing; somehow for certain crapy reasons nd excuses none of thm actually worked ...... instead every thing, freaking every situation happened to happen very randomly nd in an exactly opposite way to which I had ever planned it or wanted thm to take place....

It was D yr that made me wonder and questing everything that was going around me.... But d fact being despite of me working hard enough to find thm yet was unable to find an ans to any of d questions or any of d thoughts which kept me wondering and amazed at d world around nd everything going around in tht world.....

It was D yr in which I did happen to realise that it was high tym for this kindda HAPPY REALISATION thing cause i absolutely knew nothing about where I'm suppose to head on to!!!! where exactly my destination is!! what am I actually doing..... !!!!! All I could get to know was  tht I was trying to go with d flow of time,might be thn sumhow I could atleast figure out whr i'm heading on to.....it's lik experimenting d taste of life wid myself......nd it's lik jab jaage tab sawera situation for me ;) :P

It was D yr which gave me d first ever chance to understand various TASTES OF LIFE all together one one platter...... No matter how 'bitter-sour -sweet ' they were... This year it Jst made a point tht It makes hav taste all of them....... but d good part was tht d year jst came wid very many amendments in my life by doing tht nd yeah hav surely strengthen my belief in myself more than I could I have ever thought of it before in my life........

It was jst D yr.... which did teach me tht, "no new chapter in life can start with a happy happy Wala beginning unless n until d previous chapters are understood, finished nd closed properly no matter in what soo ever manner those chapters treated u lik........"


FREAK that was such a year......filled wid sooo many incidences nd lessons which were completely contradictory nd ironic in them selves...... But thn it was D year 2011 for me......
And today D year 2011 comes to an end, finally it comes to an end..... Leaving me behind with those unforgettable experiences which I find hard enough to digest till date...... But surely hav learnt sooo much more than I could hav ever expected out of my life, myself as well nd more over I Jst did never expect all of it from d year 2011.......
This yr did allow me to understand nd brought the extremes from both d ends of good or bad of life right across me.........nd finally whn this is ending I Jst had to type it down for whatever best nd d worst for my betterment this year has done to me...... At d end all I can say is d fact EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED from life nd do remember tht there is always A BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE AWAITING for u AFTER EVERY SETTLING SUN......nd for tht all u need to do is keep ur EYES WIDE SHUT n MIND WILD OPEN

Nd now I say GOOD Wala byess... to this year which has actually being bad has thought me all d good things in life i could learn at this tym......
I'm nt just happy for this year which is all abt to end but i'm also happy for d good times i'm awaiting from d coming next year.....for d authenticity of better nd higher dimension the new dawn is gonna bring with it along tomorrow and
I wanna wholeheartedly welcome d year 2012 with somewhat better belief in me to not Jst achieve my aspired goals but also to live upto my own expectation..... nd for tht soulful nd abit self centric reason I WISH MYSELF LUCK... loadss n loads of luck :)) :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

let the reviews come in......