Wednesday, 23 September 2026

The Cost of Aspirations!

I write this article as a yearly ritual, noting down my experience of being one more year older on earth.  

One year of making the biggest shift of my life, the one shift that really shaped me beyond my imagination.  

The journey of self discovery is ongoing in the best way possible. I am a junkie for affection. Love the fact that the closed ones chooses to stay around me yet another year. There is so much more room to spread the love and goodness to new people I have had the chance to celebrate life along. 

The self realization, that once you leave your home, you don't live at a home of your own for a really longtime. And when go back your own home; it never feels the same. On the high insight, I have been shifting homes since last 4 years, this year I had to literally make shift the 4th time. As much as it feels excessively overwhelming, it is emotionally taxing at the same time. So technically, I am in era of displacement both in person and in my head too.   

Dreams-Aspirations-Benchmarking every aspect is going to be over demanding. There is price to be paid for every decision or move I have made in life, including the out of box dreams filled with aspirations. No matter how much so ever I planned out my life doings, the test of time has left me stunned. Surprisingly this phase was pleasant and happy for me. 

The sandwiched aspect is fun as the fast and slow pace of life between the Metro cities (Mumbai and New Delhi) and my hometown Jodhpur. The metros I live having my aspiration walk alongside me, having the utmost faith that everything is doable and achievable. The contrasting factor of a tier 2 city Jodhpur, has the element of calmed down mode carrying the element of history and heritage all the time. 

Being blessed is a virtue that I have always been fortunately endured in this lifetime. the Universe always listens to your prayers and answers them in best manners possible. All I should do is trust the process and watch wonders unfold around me and about me as well.       

Watching fictional stories based on real incidences especially of those over ambitious life stories are my most favorite genre. This year the remarkable story of Pablo Escobar left me stunned and how. This story was beyond controversy to me, made me check upon what is really worthy enough in life, what really matters to me, and if at all I have enough passion to even discover my purpose of life.    

Reading real life stories are even crazier. The story of Ms. Indra Nooyi is pure form of inspiration. As much we understand the grandeur of the super human she is, the reality of her life makes it all amazingly practical and believable. Life lesson I will always keep with me. one of the lessons is that the world will make bends for me in the most unexpected way. Life will surprise me for good. 

Today is the youngest I will ever be in this life. This is also the most experienced I have been so far. The perplexities of life continues to keep me stunned and amazed of the amazing things I am yet to experience. As I step into yet another beautiful year ahead, I hope the world is kinder to me. 

Happy 36th Birthday To Me!!!


 

  

 


   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

let the reviews come in......